Welcome to AHF’s website. This website offers our partners and visitors the opportunity to stay connected and up to date with the most current projects, events, releases and activities.
We kindly invite you to visit our diverse sections and discover our organization. As steps have been taken in order to establish our goals within 22 different Arab countries, this website allows us now to share them with you and help you get familiarized with the Arab Hospitals Federation identity, structure, workplan, and activities via photo galleries, statistics, and feedback of past events.
In the past few years, The Annual Forum of AHF “MEDHEALTH” has been setting a remarkable success in the Arab region, re defining standards, capacities and expectations allowing us to get deeper and deeper in the healthcare management issues, advances and latest technologies in the Arab countries.
Through this website you can explore and re ”attend” past and future events, as well you can participate in the AHF Training Program managed by International and Regional Experts. This website will constitute a significant accessible network to all members to dialogue and have a direct or indirect communication and reunites all members in one blog. We are glad to invite you again to visit this website and get in touch with its different sections that will be updated regularly, therefore make sure you visit us on regular basis!
LEAGUE OF ARAB STATES
Since 2008, the Arab Hospitals Federation annual forum is held simultaneously with the Arab Health Ministers Council upon the request of the Executive Council of Arab Health Ministers in addition to that the Federation has acquired the title of Supervising Member in the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League.
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION / EMRO
The AHF collaborates with WHO EMRO on various healthcare projects since its establishment.
INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL FEDERATION / IHF
The Arab Hospitals Federation collaborates with IHF on educational and training programs.
IMPERIAL COLLEGE / WHO COLLABORATING CENTRE FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION & TRAINING – IMPERIAL COLLEGE OF SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY & MEDICINE -LONDON
The AHF signed in 2012 a memorandum of collaboration with WHOCC to support the strengthening of leadership and management capacity among AHF members.
The Training Department in the Arab Hospitals Federation has the pleasure to announce its partnership with Gates Group for a Certified Program in Healthcare Management and Quality the “Healthcare Management Quality” (HMQ) Master’s program.
This program will be organized by MCE Group and will be given in three weeks.
It is composed of 15 modules and common courses in healthcare.
This program is committed to provide value-added knowledge, skills and innovative tools in the field of healthcare management, quality, accreditation and technology management to managers and practitioners working in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Primary Healthcare Centers, Health Policy Organizations, Health Insurance Companies and other Healthcare Organizations.
Target population includes but not limited to:
· Health managers,
· Allied medical professionals
· Bio-medical engineers,
· Procurement &materials managers,
· Information technologists.
· Maintenance managers
* Visit of AHF delegation to HE. Prof. Ahmed Emad El Din Rady – Minister of Health and Population in Egypt to discuss the forthcoming Medhealth Cairo 2017
* Visit of AHF delegation to the League of Arab States to coordinate for Medhealth Cairo 2017
* Arab pioneer award in the care of the handicapped to HRH. Prince Sultan Bin Salman given to him by the AHF General Secretary Prof. Tawfik Khoja & Mr. Mohamad Al Noimi – AHF Board Member in Riyadh.
* The AHF Board Members & AHF Friends Committee met on 20 July 2016 in Beirut for the preparations of the 18th Annual Forum “MedHealth Cairo”.
* Mr. Mohamad Al Noimi – AHF Board Member with Dr Margaret Chan Director-General of WHO in the 63rd World Health Assembly.