The Arab Hospitals Federation aims to support and promote Future Healthcare Leaders through our platform for Future Leadership and Risk Governance.
The future healthcare leaders Generation regroups exceptional young Healthcare professionals and shares a commitment to:
• Learn from experts how to improve their management and leadership skills, and learn from experts about the latest innovations in healthcare.
• Address current trends, urgent challenges, and opportunities in healthcare
• Seek innovative solutions for more healthcare services in the context of affordability and equality
• Engage in national, regional, and global healthcare activities and events
• Deliver innovative projects in support of the Arab Health Community
This platform is one of the key ways in which the AHF helps build capabilities to accelerate successful health transition.
Future healthcare Leaders are set to be an integral part of the AHF community. They work side-by-side with the region’s most experienced hands, brightest minds, and biggest hearts to forge new shared understanding and sustain new and more effective cooperation in this current era of healthcare delivery.
Future healthcare Leaders further their experience, knowledge and skills and actively contribute to the AHF wide-ranging program of activities. As part of our global healthcare community they are invited to participate and engage in national, regional, and global conversations.
Through their engagement, participants have the unique opportunity to build sustainable relationships with like-minded, equally motivated peers, healthcare experts and senior health leaders and expand their professional network.
This provides wide-ranging opportunities for Future Healthcare Leaders according to their personal areas of interest, while ensuring there is a clear focus on work that delivers practical and interactive outputs in line with the AHF mission and vision.